P O L I C I E S
This is our Policies Page. It's a great opportunity to help visitors understand what exactly we expect from our wonderful clients. Here, you'll find how to best prepare for your appointment to all of our aftercare advise, along with all of our client cancellation, rescheduling and late policies.
P R E P A R A T I O N
* Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
* You may park in the parking lot anytime after 1pm otherwise please find street parking
* Please arrive with clean, makeup-free, lashes.
* If you have sensitive skin, allergies to adhesives, or are otherwise concerned about any sensitivities, we recommend a patch test at least a few days before your appointment. Please call to schedule a patch test.
* We do NOT work on other eyelash studio’s work. Please make your first appointment as an introductory full set.
A F T E R C A R E
* Do not get your lash extensions wet for 8 hours.
* Do not swim, use saunas/spas, or participate in hot yoga, for at least 8 hours.
* Do not touch, pull, or rub the extensions, this may cause the extensions to shed prematurely and/or potentially compromise your natural lashes.
* Do not use eyelash curlers or heated curlers.
* After showering, let your lashes naturally dry and brush them out with the spoolie provided to you.
* Please keep your lashes clean with proper and gentle daily washing.
* Use ONLY oil-free products to clean your lashes (oil-free makeup remover or face washes).
* Avoid the use of mascaras and eyeliners.
* We require fills no later than 2 weeks from your last appointment unless discussed otherwise.
L A S H F I L L
P O L I C Y
1 Week Fill (Mini fill): No more than 15% loss of initial set.
2 Week Fills (Regular fill): No more than 30% loss of initial set
3 Week Fills (Partial fill): No more than 50% loss of initial set
4+ Weeks (Full set): You will need a new full set of lashes. Even if you have great lash retention, lashes need maintenance to ensure your lashes are happy and healthy. We must remove lashes that are grown out to prevent them from causing damage to the natural lash.
C A N C E L L A T I O N A N D L A T E
P O L I C Y
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you must cancel, please do so at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment in order to avoid a cancellation fee.
If you do not notify us 24-hours in advance, the full price of your service will be charged to you and is non-refundable. Canceling within 24 hours of the appointment results in lost time to provide services to other clients
While there is no fee for late arrivals, the length of the appointment may be reduced due to time restraints.
Guests arriving over 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule, as accommodating late clients may inconvenience the time of the next appointments.